Bradshaw Electric Vehicles are the UK’s leading manufacturer and provider of new and used electric vehicles.
Bradshaws is an established company, currently demonstrating and delivering Vehicles throughout the UK. Due to continued growth, we are looking for an additional full-time Vehicle Demonstrator/Sales Driver, operating from our Peterborough Depot.
You will join the sales team. Your day to day role and responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise with the area sales managers to arrange demonstrations and delivery across the UK.
- Prepare and manage the fleet of demonstration vehicles.
- Transport and demonstrate vehicles on customer sites.
- Be able to coordinate your own diary in conjunction with the sales team, to ensure the most efficient use of all journey times.
- Be able to demonstrate a range of vehicles, across varied applications, ranging from Industrial and leisure, to municipal and highway use.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills at all levels, towards both customers and colleagues.
- You will be equipped with a tablet and phone for completing your daily work and remaining in contact with the all the sales team.
- The applicant will be supplied with full uniform and all required work wear and therefore must be smart and presentable at all times.
- Transport vehicles to shows and exhibitions, assist with any stand set up and be happy to represent the company on show stand and, or demonstration areas.
- This role does require availability for overnight stays due to some delivery distances and show commitments.
- References from your most recent employers.
- A driving assessment will be required and references checked.
Qualifications and Skills
- You must possess a full UK driving licence with Class 1 entitlement (preferred)
- Hold a drivers tachograph card and a driver CPC card (DQC) (required)
- Have good geographic knowledge of UK roads (preferred)
- Demonstration or sales experience (preferred)
- An interest in mechanical engineering (preferred)
- Salary is payable on the 15th of the month unless the 15th falls on a weekend, in which case salary will be paid on the Friday or Monday.
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure paid monthly.
- The Company reserves the right to change any of the provisions of this (or a substituted) scheme by amendment, addition, deletion or by substitution of new rules or procedures, at its discretion, from time to time.
- You will be required to work 40 hours or such other hours as may be required to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job. With standard 21 days holiday plus bank holidays. 3 or 4 days holiday each year is kept back to allow for the Christmas break.
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to apply for this job, please send us your CV with a short covering email, outlining why you would be suitable for the role. Click on the green button below.