An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainer to join Bradshaw Electric Vehicles, the leading UK manufacturer and supplier of specialist material handling equipment.
We are looking for a friendly, confident and approachable individual, who enjoys working in a timely fashion, whilst delivering excellent customer service to maintain the high standards our customers expect. Promoting Health and Safety will also be an integral part to success in this role.
In addition, you will be a well organised, self-motivated, effective communicator with strong business acumen and have ambition to progress the business.
Daily requirements will include:-
- Prepare training material.
- Plan and deliver vehicle training.
- Planning in advance of delivery to ensure all training is given to the highest standard.
- Complete relevant paperwork, log and evaluate training sessions, ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure delivery of training is safe, making sure customers’ properties are respected at all times.
- You will be required to demonstrate and undertake driver familiarisation on our range of electric vehicles.
- You will be dealing directly with our customers and ensuring that they have a positive experience of John Bradshaw Ltd by providing excellent customer service.
- Handle customer issues on delivery of training sensitively with regard to John Bradshaw Ltd.’s reputation.
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Evaluate programs to ensure that they reflect all changes and charges.
- Take ownership of our internal training matrix.
- Identify training needs by evaluating legislation and expiry of certificates of staff and in conjunction with MD organise any relevant courses.
- Deliver ongoing basic driver training to all Bradshaw employees on Bradshaw vehicles.
- You will be working both a lone and as part of a team, using your own intuitive to guarantee a positive outcome.
Your Targets will be :
- Attain and maintain 100% On Time Training
- To beat or hit the budget forecast.
- Market available training opportunities and provide necessary information.
- Be proactive in offering customers re – training prior to expiry date of certificates.
- Ensure all Bradshaw staff are trained on Bradshaw vehicles
- Increase income and day to day efficiency.
- To bring new life to the Training and ultimately lead to growth for the business.
- To work on our internal systems to make sure we are getting the best performance.
If you would like to apply for this job, please send us your CV with a short covering email, outlining why you would be suitable for the role. Click on the green button below.