We are following advice given to businesses by HM Government Public Health England (PHE) and, as the situation stands, we will continue to provide our service to our customers.
To minimise any risk to staff and customers we are taking the following precautions:
- Our office currently remains open. Some staff are working from home, but our head office and factory continues to operate.
- We have applied additional protocols for the remaining colleagues, including cleaning workspaces, providing hand sanitisers and promoting social distancing.
- We are taking extra precautions with the cleanliness of our facilities. If you are not feeling well, please delay visiting until you are feeling better.
- Where possible, please contact us with enquires by email or phone.
What are we doing to ensure we can continue to deliver a normal service?
- We have remote access to our systems so we can fully support our clients as usual from any location.
- Some of our suppliers and factories from mainland Europe and America have shut down, so lead times may be longer than usual for some new vehicle deliveries.
- We have an extensive supply in stores covering our full range and endeavour to have shipments and breakdowns covered within 48 hours
We sincerely appreciate your continued support in light of the current circumstances, and as the Government’s advice continues to evolve on a day-by-day basis, we will provide further updates via email and news feed.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by calling the office on 01780 782 621 or email us at email@example.com