An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Aftersales Parts Advisor to join Bradshaw Electric Vehicles, the leading UK manufacturer and supplier of specialist material handling equipment. To source and courier parts, working closely with colleagues and the Bradshaw’s service desk. You will be a well organised effective communicator, delivering excellent customer service to maintain the high standards our customers expect. This role requires good IT skills, the ability to be self-motivated. A good working knowledge of Motor vehicles / Forklifts and Motor vehicles / Forklifts parts would be an advantage.
Your duties include:
- Answering customer enquiries for aftermarket parts requirements.
- To chase up and make sure all spares sales are couriered as quickly as possible.
- Book couriers for all items as required.
- To be responsible for purchasing activities as required for these customers as well as our own internal requirements.
- Promote continuous improvement programme
- You will be working in a small team
- Training on our accounting and stock control system will be given.
- Health and Safety Requirements – Ensure you are aware of and comply with the company Health and Safety Policy.
- The job description is not an exhaustive list. Employees are expected to take a responsible attitude towards duties which are not specifically listed but which should, in the company’s best interests, be performed by themselves, particularly when circumstances change for any reason.
- You will be paid every month on the 15th of that month.
- There is also a company bonus which is a variable % of the basic salary paid quarterly if the company achieves its targets. This starts after 12 months continuous employment with the company
- You will be required to work a 40 per week or such other hours as may be required to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job. With standard 21 days holiday plus bank holidays 3 or 4 days holiday each year is kept back to allow for the Christmas break
If you would like to apply for this job, please send us your CV with a short covering email, outlining why you would be suitable for the role. Click on the green button below.