Mobile service engineer reporting to Service manager via the service desk.
This is a team based position, working closely with colleagues and the Bradshaw’s service desk.
To manage all area breakdown calls and plan Prepaid Maintenance visits.
Most work is achievable within a day but early starts and late finishes are sometimes unavoidable, possible late-notice overnight stays may on occasion be required. Weekend call-out availability will occasionally be requested.
- To provide an efficient and competent response to planned, reactive and ad-hoc repairs and service inspections to Bradshaw customers vehicles within an acceptable timescale.
- To maintain a reasonable level of cleanliness of themselves and service van condition.
- To maintain the parts stock levels to the service van and lock-up.
- To advise service desk of service van faults and impending service intervals
Day to day responsibilities
- Receiving new jobs on electronic android
- Liaising as and when necessary with Bradshaw’s service desk each morning, during each day and each evening to discuss the present and next days’ work-plan.
- To liaise with the customer prior to attending site and before leaving site upon completion of work
- Adhering to risk assessments and method statements as appropriate to the work being carried out
- Advising service desk of required parts to re-stock van or receive further parts to continue with any on-going work
- On-going product training in-house & specialist.
- Protective clothing, cleansers, barrier creams and First Aid kit.
- Service Van, Mobile Phone, all necessary product related specialist tools and equipment. Maps and Sat Nav.
John Bradshaw Ltd is a progressive expanding company which remains a family owned and run business.
If you would like to apply for this job, please send us your CV with a short covering email, outlining why you would be suitable for the role. Click on the green button below.